Friday, May 27, 2005

Checks Out in PositiveMode

Some of you, my loyal readers, may have thought that PositiveMode was dead (meaning most likely that its author had given up on his quest, less likely his actual death). Well, I have not given up. I have merely been somewhat blogo-incommunicado, due primarily to the evacuation of my house of two years by myself and my four roommates, one of whom had to pack up (or possibly discard) the house's internet connection hardware. Shortly before my departure, I discovered a nonsecure wireless connection from a neighbor, but it was too late to do PositiveMode any good. But now I'm settled in my new (albeit semi-temporary) place of lodging, and will be resuming a perhaps un-before-seen furious blog pace immediately. Thank you for your patience, any of you who have stayed with me.

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps the recent void in my life will soon be filled.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. West side.

-- McPoleon

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger NegativeMode said...

It's a shame Ms. Bliss and Mr. Morris couldn't continue their relationship without hurting Zack, although I suppose the move to California would have eventually ended things anyway....

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is positive mode dead?

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home