Monday, April 04, 2005

Blog Mode Remains Positive

So my fledgling blog has survived the night. The new question becomes, how do I maintain the high level of blogging excellence that grew out of PositiveMode's accidental creation yesterday morning? I will attempt to answer this question not through abstract reflection, but through a dogged and determined publication of further blog posts (although some posts over the next several days may, in fact, be on the subject of reflecting abstractly on the nature of blogs and blogging, and what makes them successful, and where to invest your money and so on).

Please be patient in this time of change and be willing to expand your blog horizons; I will attempt to guide you on this quest. However, I suspect the blog readers are the true "guides," as what is a blog without its eyeballs? You must believe that your comments truly do tell me where to go. Lend me your wisdom, and I will make footprints on the sands of time for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home