Wednesday, April 27, 2005

PositiveMode Sells Out?

If you stay long enough to scroll down a short ways, you will see a new addition to PositiveMode: Advertising, the bulwark of internet commerce. I'm not certain whether this is a permanent development, and I doubt that many of my loyal readers will actually click on any of these ads (as I rarely do myself). More important than any prospects for revenue, though, I thought that perhaps the ads would add some internet-style class to the already sophisticated look of PositiveMode. Time shall tell.

Note that for now, these links are just what Google calls "public service" ads, but as Google does its magic they will shortly become related to the topics discussed on the Blog.

PositiveMode being the techno-constitutional monarchy that it is, welcomes your input (currently being for want of a Constitution, I will use the collected wisdom that is Kurt Vonnegut's Books of Bokonon (See Cat's Cradle) - the nice thing about being a constitutional monarchy is that it really doesn't matter what my Constitution says, I just have to somewhat justify my decisions to my subjects, or rather, you). I want to hear your opinion about whether you like the ads or not. Depending on your opinion, they will go or stay.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only question is why they are all related to buying Iraqi dinar.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it might be helpful for some of your readers (not this one, of course) if you could have some personal ads on your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home