Monday, April 11, 2005

PositiveMode Lives

I apologize to all my loyal readers for my absence over the past several days. On Thursday afternoon I suffered a rather debilitating blogging blow - after typing a very long (and I think quite good) post, I attempted to publish it and the site went bad and "swallowed" it whole. In that post I had a long and rather thoughtful exposition of why commas and other such punctuation should rarely be included within quotation marks, and I also explained the two new blog links to your right (NegativeMode and Optimus Crime). NegativeMode is emerging as something of a blog de force, and is not to be trifled with. I suggest you read it regularly (several times hourly, if possible), although in my opinion it does not quite rise to the somewhat palpable greatness that truly defines PositiveMode. I hope to blog several times today, although I will not be able to post pictures (as the computer I use at school does not allow me to download the necessary software (I only reluctantly refer directly to my use of a computer in editing this blog, as I feel that it unecessarily humanizes the blog process, but I do feel that an explanation for my continued lack of aforementionedly-uber-blog-important photographs (though in the meantime I still recommend scrolling down and viewing the picture of my crystal block, it's quite stunning))).

Thank you for embracing my quietly triumphant return - I promise not to disappoint.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger NegativeMode said...

I'm glad you're back. NegativeMode is only able to thrive with the point-counter-point produced by PositiveMode. As we've learned from First Officer Dunn things must check out in both Positive Mode and Negative Mode in order for our spaceship to be truly worthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home