Thursday, September 08, 2005

My God, These Blogs Will Surely Rise Up and Conquer Us All

CNN is looking for a "Blog Reporter/Producer". Oddly, this is someone who will probably mostly report for CNN about which CNN.com articles have been linked to by the motley assortment of computer publishers known as "bloggers". This is the sort of conventional attention that drove me from blogging in the first place (see 4 posts down), and I'm not sure what we can do to stop it.

Following this cue, I think that the New York Times should start a section on which articles from yesterday's papers readers liked the best, or read the most.

Also, note that this post itself is just a regurgitation of a comment to my previous post. In my defense, which I only halfheartedly join myself, I thought that this deserved the attention that only the main page of PositiveMode can offer.

Thanks for the tip, Big Ern. (although I sincerely mean to offer thanks, and wish to notify readers of who is really responsible for digging up this information, note that this line, too, is just an obligatory blog convention).

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby knitting: new Knitty has teddy bear pattern
OK, knitting moms and pops: the new Knitty is out. And the fall issue has a teddy bear pattern that will make your needles tingle.
Need to learn how to grow hydroponic lighting indoors? Visit us today!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger PositiveMode said...

yeah they're really irritating. i think i may need to turn off anonymous commenting, that's probably what allows it to happen

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just delete them. I wouldn't want to shut off any comments from those who chose to remain anonymous.

Signed-
Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home