Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Title Problem Does Somewhat Impede Seamless Communication

I've waited long enough. I've read too much cutting-and-pasting. I think [I know] (that was, if recollection serves me correctly, the first time I've used brackets at PositiveMode) that I am ready to "blog" again (I'm still uncomfortable with how comfortable virtually everyone, particularly the MSM and the Square Community feels with using "blog" (verb or noun) and "blogger" (noun and possibly adjective) in common parlance, and that's why I put it in quotes).

This time, truly no one may be reading this message, but if anything that improves the Quality of my Blog Intentions.

Current Problem With Blogs: Old News

Current Promise For Resurgent, Praiseworthy Blogs: New Wisdom

Checking "in" in positive mode, sir!

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay foster parents can't adopt in most states
Increasingly, gay couples are being allowed to become legal foster parents in states who are overrun with displaced children.
unmissable http://64.44.15.87/deadeasy-shoppeople-only.htm

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger NegativeMode said...

In response to your comment about how "square" blogs have become (I know that is paraphrasing a bit, as you were actually just pointing out that "square" organizations are quite comfortable referring to blogs (but I digress)): The newest version of the BlueBook (Eighteenth Edition) now contains the proper methodology for citing blogs in legal writing.

While at first this upset me, I suddenly realized that this now opens the door for NegativeMode and/or PositiveMode to be quoted in some groundbreaking legal decision. Personally, I will try my damndest to quote Negative/PositiveMode in any opinion that I may write (not that I am or am not in a position to write any opinions).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home